Louet Erica Table Loom 30 CM / 50 CM
Special Order: Louet will give an estimated delivery date after order. Please contact us if you'd like the delivery date before ordering.
An easy-to-use, travel table loom at a reasonable price. Erica is a compact member of the Louet family that packs in all the features you love about a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint. The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 4.5 cm (1 ¾”) and you have flexibility in the number of ends per inch.
Starting as a 2-harness loom and expandable to 4 harnesses, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Available sizes (each accommodates 2, 3 or 4 harnesses):
- Erica 30 – 11.75″ (30 cm) weaving width
- Erica 50 – 19.75″ (50 cm) weaving width
- A swinging beater is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch
- Folds flat while warped for storage and transport, weaving stays in place even when stored.
- Heddle length is 150mm
- 40-10 (10 dent) reed
- Can accommodate up to four harnesses
- Two harnesses
- Built-in raddle
- 200 Texsolv heddles (150 mm)
- Stainless steel reed (40/10)
- Stainless steel lease- and tie-up bars
- Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
- Assembly manual
Erica 30: 16 1/2” x 24 1/2” x 16 ½” (42 x 62 x 42 cm)
Erica 50: 24 ½” x 24 ½” x 16 ½” (62 x 62 x 42 cm)
Folded: 6 1/4′′ (16 cm) high
Erica 30: 7.7lb (3.5 kg) at 2 shafts
Erica 50: 11lb (5 kg) at 2 shafts
Louët products are known worldwide for their excellence in quality, design and workmanship. With ease of use, durability and ergonomics as their focus, Louët has won many dedicated fans. Their looms and parts are manufactured in the Netherlands.
Please select all options.