Mountain Checks Tea Towels Kit
This classic check with olive and navy works in just about any kitchen.
Perfect throughout the seasons, they hide stains very well. As a bonus, these towels look more complex than they are to make!
This pattern makes 3 unique tea towels.
Shafts Required: 4 Shafts
Weaving Width: 19" or wider.
Skill Level: Beginner (green)
Our Mountain Check Tea Towels pattern includes information on:
- Cotton Sizing
- Changing Colours in Your Warp
- Weaving Many Projects on One Warp
- Weaving with Cotton
- Using Textured Yarns
- Sewing a Hem
This Kit Includes:
- Everything you need to create four handwoven tea towels
- Two cones of 2/8 cotton in natural olive
- Two cones of 2/8 cotton in navy
- Weaving draft
- Tips and tricks handout to help you to succeed
Please select all options.