Sorbet Stripes Tea Towels Kit
Inspired by tubs of sorbet on a hot day, these tea towels are a fun pop of color to add to the kitchen. This subdued pastel palette pairs refreshing minty greens with warm peach, blush, and a pop of yellow. The natural backdrop allows these hues to shine.
This pattern makes 4 unique tea towels including a boucle weft tea towel!
Shafts Required: 2 or 4 Shafts
Weaving Width: 16" or wider (both 16" and 19" width patterns included)
Skill Level: Beginner (green)
Our Sorbet Tea Towels pattern includes information on:
- Cotton Sizing
- Changing Colours in Your Warp
- Weaving Many Projects on One Warp
- Weaving with Cotton
- Using Textured Yarns
- Sewing a Hem
This Kit Includes:
- Everything you need to create four handwoven tea towels
- Two cones of 2/8 cotton in natural
- 1 cone 2/8 cotton in each of the following colours: Seaton, Melon, Bleu, Veil Or, Saumon, Gris Pale, Jaune Pale, Periwinkle
- Boucle Cone 1/2 lbs
- Natural Cotton Slub 1/2 lbs
- Weaving draft
- Tips and tricks handout to help you to succeed
Please select all options.