Gather now offers pre-made warps (see already made warps below!) and a warping service!
Information on our Warping Service
You send us the warp details and we send back a quote for your warp.
Details should include:
- Material(s) you'd like. (Currently Gather is only warping with materials that we sell)
- Width in the reed
- Number of Ends (include any colour changes)
- Warp length (don't forget loom waste / fringe)
- Any additional notes we should have
All warps will be tied at 4 corners of the cross and at the top and bottom of the warp. Warps will be chained tightly with at least one choke tie.
Lead time on Warps is 1-2 weeks.
- Your specific warp is quoted.
Example of a tea towel warp cost.
Material: 8/2 Cotton / 18 EPI / 18" in Reed / 324 Ends / 4 colour changes / 126" Length
Cost of Warp & Materials: $106.00 - This will give me enough for 4 striped tea towels and sampling
- Any materials left when warping are given to you.
Contact us directly for more information about our warping service and to order your warp today!