Briggs & Little Heritage 100% Wool - 2 Ply
Please select all options.
The Briggs & Little Heritage is 100% Canadian wool, and is milled, carded, dyed, and spun in York Mills, New Brunswick, Canada.
- Weaves large projects quickly due to 2 ply worsted weight
- Has great 'grip' which makes keeping an even beat easier, especially for beginners
- Fulls nicely when washed
- Low stretch allows tapestry weavers to keep even edges
- Beautiful color selection for blanket and upholstery weaving
- A favourite yarn for punch needle and latch hooking
Unit Size: 4 oz
Content: 100% Canadian Wool
Yardage: 215 yds
Suggested Sett: 6-8 epi
BRIGGS & LITTLE
Briggs & Little is a Canadian yarn manufacturer that has been in production since 1857. Built upon values of tradition and highest quality, Briggs & Little has continued to produce the highest quality of 100% pure wool yarns for generations. All Briggs and Little premium Canada grade wool yarns are made from 100% domestic wool, and are milled, carded, dyed, and spun at their factory in York Mills, New Brunswick, Canada. Briggs & Little is one of the few remaining vertical woolen mills in Canada and North America. Their woolen mill performs all of the processes and functions to change raw wool into wool spun yarns and products, all under one roof. Mill processes include scouring, dying, blending, carding, spinning, reeling, packaging and labeling.