This scarf is perfect for days when the leaves are falling and the wind is starting to have a chill.
Made from 100% cotton, it is comfortable and warm while still being light enough for sunny autumn walks. Slub cotton gives it a rustic, textured look and feel. You can sew your finished piece into an infinity scarf, as shown, or add fringe to the ends and make a conventional scarf. Either way, you’ll have a pop of colour and a comforting warmth to brighten up your days.
This kit creates one 70" x 12.5" scarf.
Visit our Blog Post to read more about this project!
To use this kit you will need access to a rigid heddle loom or a minimum two-shaft loom with a weaving width of at least 15 inches. You will also need a 10-dent reed.
This Kit Includes:
- Everything you need to create one infinity scarf or one regular fringed scarf
- One cone of 8/4 cotton in orange brulee
- One cone of Mallo in Clay
- Weaving draft printed out.
- Step by step handout to help you to succeed