Louet Jane Loom - Table Loom - 40 cm / 70 cm
Special Order: Louet will give an estimated delivery date after order. Please contact us if you'd like the delivery date before ordering.
Jane is the best table loom on the market. Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Simple, but innovative features, such as a handle to carry the loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle.
If you are ordering for a guild or educational purposes please contact us for qualifying discounts we have available.
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Very portable at only 23lbs and 5.5″ high when folded
- exquisite craftsmanship
- 10 dent reed
- Stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric)
- 200/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm)
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Sixteen warp sticks
- Warping instructions
Assembly Instructions for Jane (Download PDF)
Assembly Montage for Jane:
Please select all options.