Caracol is a truly unique yarn made from a bulky thick-and-thin single of our delightfully soft superwash merino wool, and then criss-crossed with a binder thread (either black or white.)
- Caracol weaves into a cozy, fluffy fabric with a ton of texture and visual interest.
- Simple weave structures allow the complexity of this yarn to sing!
- Perfect for warm winter accessories and big cozy blankets
- This yarn is dyed in one of Malabrigo's signature kettle-dyed colorways
- Inspired by handspan yarn
Unit Size: 150 grams
Content: 100% pure superwash 100% merino wool
Yardage: 90 yards
Weight: super bulky
Suggested Sett: 4 epi
Malabrigo is a family owned yarn company located in Uruguay and has developed a line of Hand-Dyed yarns of incredible softness and wonderful color variations. Their products are made out of the softest fibers available and inspired by nature, landscapes, places, art and everyday life. Malabrigo employs mostly women of all ages, and always tries to give job opportunities to people that have fewer opportunities than the average.