Burnt orange and teal are a proven combination. The fiery oranges and reds pair perfectly with the cool teal to create a feeling of fused opposites: land and sea, earth and sky. The thick and thin nature of the cotton slub gives these tea towels an organic feel and adds some textural interest.
This classic palette will allow you the freedom to play with striping combinations. You can't go wrong. Follow our examples or go off on your own. The all natural warp gives you the freedom to experiment!
This kit creates three 20" x 30" tea towels.
Visit our Blog Post to read more about these tea towels!
To use this kit you will need access to a loom with four shafts and a reed width of at least 24".
This Kit Includes:
- Everything you need to create three handwoven tea towels
- Two cones of 2/8 cotton: Natural
- One cone of 2/8 cotton slub: Natural
- One cone of 2/8 cotton in the following colours: Turquoise, Orange Brule, Orange Pale, Cayenne
- Twill tape to create hanging loops for each tea towel
- Full printed handout including detailed instructions, weaving draft and tips and tricks to help you to succeed