We want you to know that we are excited to have people back in our space! We are going to make the best of the situation and continue to provide engaging, informative, and fun workshop opportunities while following all guidelines for safety.
We would like to outline the safety precautions for our workshops:
- We ask anyone feeling sick or showing any symptoms to please stay home.
- For all workshops, our maximum studio occupancy is 8 people, including the instructor.
- Participants will be provided with a fabric face mask and hand sanitizer to use when social distancing is not possible.
- There will be no shared equipment or supplies; everyone will have their own.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each use. Gather will provide cleaner and wipes.
- We will be configuring our space to make sure everyone is distanced properly. This may involve moving to a larger area next door for some workshops.
We want to keep everyone safe. These guidelines will expand as more information becomes available in the coming weeks of Re-Launch in Alberta.
Before registering for workshops please see our Workshop FAQ & Policy.