This item is SPECIAL ORDER, please contact us about delivery times. All manufacturers have delays currently.
Special order items are not eligible for free shipping or returns or exchanges.
The Baby Wolf loom is the most uncompromised small loom available today. It has all the advantages of portability while maintaining the best large loom features. If compactness and portability are what you are looking for, you'll be interested in this thoughtfully engineered loom.
Weaving width: 26"
The Baby Wolf comes in your choice of 4 or 8 shafts, or you can choose our Four Now+Four Later model, which allows you to expand from four shafts to eight shafts at any time.
"Four Now + Four Later" is an eight harness loom shipped with only four harnesses installed, but with the capacity to add four more harnesses. You can purchase a kit to add four harnesses at a later time. 4+4 looms are shipped with all the heddles, tie-ups and other items usually included with an eight harness loom.
The baby wolf comes fully assembled.
- The X-frame design is exceptionally stable and can be easily folded to a depth of 18".
- The adjustable beater allows the position of the shuttle race to raise or lower if necessary.
- The Baby Wolf employs a friction brake on the warp beam which lets you advance the warp smoothly.
- Height extender raises the loom two inches, giving the Wolf looms the same weaving height as the Standard floor looms.
- Baby wolf floor loom
- 3x apron bars
- 2x lease sticks
- ¼ "treadle aid dowel and elastic cords (8 shafts and 4 now 4 later looms only)
- brass reed hook
- warp beam crank handle and hardware
- 14 x 29" apron cords
- 3x extra hex nuts for shafts
- 4 shaft looms come with 400 heddles and 24 tie-up cords, 8 shaft looms come with 800 heddles and 80 tie-up cords
- Assembly manual
Ordering and shipping policy: Decided on a loom or have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the loom you are interested in and your shipping address and we will provide you with the shipping cost and estimated arrival time.
Folded: Height 42", Depth 18"
4 shaft: 53 lbs
4 now 4 later: 59 lbs
8 shaft: 71 lbs
4 Now / 4 Later Models: The Baby Wolf/Mighty Wolf 4 Now-4 Later models are shipped with the space to add an additional 4 shafts. Once you decide you're ready to add those extra 4 shafts, this kit provides you with everything you need!
Schacht is a Colorado company whose mission is to spend each and every day making useful and beautiful tools that enhance their customers’ weaving experience. Through innovative problem-solving, high-quality craftsmanship, and a commitment to continuous improvement, they make some of the most modern and easy-to-use looms and accessories on the market.