VOYAGEUR 24" - 4,8,12, or 16 Shafts
In 1998 we at Leclerc designed and introduced the totally new concept Voyageur following the demands from the field for an 8s workshop loom with front Levers and easy portability. The loom proved to be an immediate success. Following the initial 8s model, Leclerc followed with a 4s and 12s model.
Continuing our policy of leading-edge technical design and development, for 2006 Leclerc introduces the 24” 4s, 8s and 12s models with features most favored by handweavers worldwide.
- Leclerc’s time-proven micro advance Friction Brake allows uninterrupted weaving and cloth advance rhythm.
- A full 9 3/4” weaving space from Shafts to Breast Beam providing maximum weave time to cloth advance ratio.
- Solid Canadian Maple Castle and Frame Sides.
- A new and unique compact folding technique
In addition, we have designed a matching Table with stability and functionality that allows the weaver to focus on weaving.
For those who prefer even greater versatility, the Swinging Beater is also available in a Kit for 2120-0924 The Beaters can be interchanged in a few minutes.
- Stainless Steel Reed, 12 dents/inch
- 1 boat shuttle 6122-0000
- 1 reed and heddle hook 6141-7000
- 2 metal lease sticks
- 10 loop cords for lashing
- Transfer heddle Bars
- Book "Warp and Weave"
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
|No. of shafts
||24 3/4" / 60CM
|Quantity of heddles
||28 1/2" (without the crank)
|Dimensions when folded
||28.5" w 11.25" d 20.5" h
||28.5" w 12.25" d 20.75 h
||28.5" w 14.5" d 21" h
||28.5" w 17" d 22" h
Delivery: 2-4 Weeks.
Special ordered looms are not eligible for free shipping or returns or exchanges.
Leclerc looms and parts have been manufactured in Quebec since 1906. Made of solid Canadian maple, Leclerc looms are made to last multiple decades. A wide range of parts and upgrades lets weavers keep this workhorse looms in top condition.