Pebble Pillow Covers Kit (Pattern by Amanda Rataj)
A simple draft creates raised bobbles, or pebbles, on the surface of this pillow, while contrasting colours in the ground warp and weft create a subtle background check. Easy to weave, this pillow has a fun texture that really pops once it’s been washed. Use the colours suggested in the pattern or choose from the many options in cotton and wool to create you own custom colour combination. This pattern creates two pillows.
Each kit contains enough yarn to make two pillow covers
Finished Dimensions: 20 X 19 3/4 inches
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
To use this kit you will need access to a four-shaft loom with a minimum weaving width of 24 inches. You will also need a 10 dent reed and two boat shuttles.
This Kit Includes:
- Everything you need to create two pillow covers
- 2 cones 8/2 cotton in Sierra
- 1 cone 8/2 cotton in Royal
- 1 skein each Briggs & Little Heritage in Midnight Blue and Light Brown OR Quoddy Blue and Brown Heather
- Weaving draft
- Step by step handout to help you to succeed